A 15-hour water cut will be imposed from 9 am tomorrow (Jun 22) across Colombo and its suburbs, the National Water Supply and Drainage Board said.
The water cut will be in effect due to the suspension of power supply to the Ambatale Water Treatment Plant for maintenance work, the National Water Supply and Drainage Board noted.
Accordingly, the water cut will affect the following areas :
- Colombo Municipal Council areas (Colombo 01 – 15)
- Dehiwela Municipal Council areas
- Mount Lavinia Municipal Council areas
- Kotte Municipal Council areas
- Kaduwela Municipal Council areas
- Kolonnawa Urban Council area
- Mulleriyawa Pradeshiya Sabha areas
- Soysapura Housing scheme